MV35ONR - High Visibility Antistatic Jacket
The high visibility welder's antistatic jacket protects the user from various hazards such as: convective, contact and radiant heat sources, electric arc, chemical splashes, sparks and molten metal particles. At the same time, it provides breathability and maximum comfort.
Features pockets, loops, reflective tape, and a brass zipper closure covered by a velcro flap.
Fabric composition: 61% Modacrylic / 18% Viscose / 15% Polyester / 5% Aramid / 1% Carbon
Density - 300 gr.
- Brand: Portwest
- Color: Neon Orange
- Electrical Arc Protection
- Flame Resistant
- High Visibility
- Industry: Construction, Electric Power, Mining
- Season: Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
- Standard: EN 1149-5, EN 13034, EN ISO 11611, EN ISO 11612, EN ISO 20471, IEC 61482-2
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1+A2
- EN 1149 -5
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
- EN 13034 Type 6
- Washable in water up to 40°C
- It is possible to wash in detergent
- Can be ironed
- Maintains technical capabilities for maximum 25 washes